I used cookie cutters to create shapes and I couldn't do the intricate shapemaking withs uch fine pulp so I shall try again.
The last method I found the easiest using overlapping partially formed sheets.
I made paper with to colours using spooned pulp or with a turkey baster. I found this hard as the underlying pulp seemed to move as I put the new on.
I made a T shape using a cardboard template.
Next I tried dyeing pulp but as there was some delay before doing this I forgot to consult my notes and made all the paper too thin. I used marine violet and a mixture of golden yellow and ultramarine procion dyes. I must have left the pulp in the dye for too short a time because the paper is so washed out. I painted small pieces with the original dyes to show what I started out with.
I trapped rayon waste fibres between sheets but that didn't work well. You can see the fibres where I cut away the top layer. Lastly I embossed two sheets - one with Plastic mesh and the other with upholstery braid. I don't think the paper was thick enough so I am going to have another go with the fringing and embossing later.
Next I tried embedding and laminating petals and leaves but I didn't like the wat they bleed colour as they dry. It may be better to try dry inserts. I also tried adding extra pieces of green tissue to one and laminated a letter G cut from a magazine.
First of all I tore up white printer paper to male the pulp and added green tissue paper. I didn't realise the effect would be so diluted so I think you can hardly see the green. I varied the thickness of the paper from the equivalent of one handful of soaked paper to the vat to three.